Color Whisper Design Inc. ("we", "our company") owns and operates the website \ https://planetcraftart.com ("this site"). This website provides online and offline shopping modes through the Internet, and provides one-stop delivery service for designated products. We value your privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data. We ensure that the personal data collected, transmitted, stored and used are handled in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance ("Ordinance"), Chapter 486 of the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Data Security Policy
You do not need to provide any personal information to browse this website. However, some areas of our website also require you to provide personal identification and confirmation information to enter, such as user number or membership number and personal password, which is to strengthen the confidentiality of data protection and personalized settings.
Categories of Personal Data Collected
We will ask you to provide the following personal information in certain areas of the website, as well as in certain areas of our branches and other services (such as mobile services and other information transmission channels), in order to provide services to you and improve our products and services. If you fail to provide, or choose not to provide, the specified personal data required for individual service areas, we may not be able to fully provide the services you require or process your application or reservation. If you are under the age of 18, please seek the consent of your parent or guardian before submitting your personally identifiable information.
The personal data we collect may include (including but not limited to):
- Your personal and contact information such as name, gender, date of birth, telephone number, fax number, social media links, email address, residential address, mailing address and/or billing address;
- Information about your registration as a member with any of our subsidiaries and/or other business partners;
- Information you provide to the Company or on behalf of the Company for market research and competitions;
- Your personal interests and leisure activities
- Information about your computer or mobile device IP address or domain name, operating system, browser settings, browsing history and/or other Internet records
Purposes of collecting and using personal data
The personal data we collect from you may be used for the following purposes (including but not limited to):
- To identify you and any accounts you have opened
- Serve you
- Verify your account identity
- To provide you with customer service
- To process orders and services for you and to process payment instructions or to collect due or other requests
- To determine and verify your eligibility for discounts and promotions on goods and services
- Allow this website to store your personal information so that you do not need to re-enter relevant information each time you purchase a product
- Conduct market research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis
- Conduct customer data analysis and analyze shopping preferences
- Design the service you need
- To make recommendations to you about our services or products or services of interest to you
- To design our website and content to suit your specific preferences
- Comprehensive statistics of server usage to enhance services
- To handle your complaints and account inquiries, claims and/or litigation against the Company or any party
- Directly promote the products and services of our company and our business partners
- Prevent and Stop Fraud
- Audit purpose
- Disclosure required by applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Any other use directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected
Disclosure and transfer of personal data
We may disclose and transfer your personal data to our affiliates, business partners, service providers and others as we deem appropriate in relation to the services and products you request or provide to you. If it is necessary to perform legal obligations in accordance with the provisions or requirements of the law, or to provide services to you, or to implement the original purpose or directly related purpose of collecting personal data, the company may disclose such information to the following persons (regardless of their identity) in Hong Kong or outside Hong Kong) but not limited to:
- Courts, law enforcement agencies, government statutory or regulatory agencies, agencies or organizations;
- Our affiliates, partners, any agents, contractors or other third-party service providers involved in the sale and marketing of services or administration, distribution, data processing, telemarketing, telecommunications, computer, payment or other services ;
- any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Company, including members of the corporate group, IT consultants, data processing contractors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers who have undertaken to keep such information confidential;
- Banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, credit card issuers
Where operationally necessary, the Company may transfer personal data outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for the purposes for which it was collected, or for purposes directly related thereto. Any relevant data transfer will comply with the provisions and constraints of the Ordinance.
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information sent by you or posted on our website or any part of the website, except personal information, are deemed to be voluntarily provided to the company in the form of non-confidential and non-proprietary information. We have the right to share such information publicly and use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish and/or post in other places, including but not limited to the development and promotion of services and to meet the needs of customers. and other information provided to any contact company.
All personal data we collect and hold about you will be treated confidentially. However, please understand that it is impossible for us to guarantee the security of transmitted data. If you purchase products or services from our partners, your personal data will be transmitted to the partners and your personal data will be used, processed and retained subject to the partners' privacy policies. This is beyond our control and we cannot accept any responsibility for how third parties process and use this information.
digital stub (Cookies) usage of
"Cookie" is a small text file that is stored on the Internet user's computer (or other electronic device) when you enter the company's website and mobile application. Unless otherwise stated, this website will only record your visits and will not collect any personally identifiable information about you. Cookies are used on this website to help improve our online services, conduct research and statistical analysis to better understand visitors and visitors' browsing habits and interests. As for third-party cookies (if any), they are used to identify and track visits from other online advertisements.
We may collect information on your network protocol address (IP address), browser type, location URL (domain name) and website access time (access time). We do not associate IP addresses with personal data. Such non-identifying data collection is only used for our research purposes and is not directly related to the collection of your personal data.
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you also have the right to choose to modify or refuse to accept cookies, which may affect your use of certain functions on this web page.
Access, correction or deletion of personal data
Color Whisper Design Company
To: Customer Service Officer
According to the Ordinance, the company reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the relevant data access request.
Links to Third Party Sites
Protection of Personal Data
Although our security measures will strive to protect your personal data, you agree and acknowledge that no data transmission is absolutely secure, and no computer system or security system cannot be broken. When you provide us with personal data, you transmit it at your own risk.
Storage of Personal Data
Your personal data will be kept until the original purpose for which it was collected, or a purpose directly related to it, is kept, unless such personal data can be kept for a specific period of time under any applicable law, regulation or contract. We do not provide a facility for you to delete the personal data we hold online.
We mainly communicate with you by e-mail, if you do not wish to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can click on the unsubscribe link in the promotional e-mail, we will remove you from the mailing list, and you will not be contacted for this TOLL. In addition, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe and opt out of receiving promotional information at any time.
Protection of Minors
We do not knowingly collect personal information of minors, and we do not recommend minors to use our services. Minors should not register an account or send us their name, address, telephone number, mailing address and other personal information unless permitted by the local laws and with the consent of their guardians. If we accidentally collect information of minors, we will delete such information as soon as possible after we know about it.
When you use this website and related information, you have accepted and agreed to the above-listed rules and terms that may be revised from time to time. If you continue to use this website and related information after the policy revision, it will mean that you agree to the revision. If you are dissatisfied with any part of this website, or all the terms and conditions of use of this website, you may choose not to use this website and its related information.
If you have any inquiries or comments on our privacy protection and data security policies, please contact us.
Updated date: April 2021